Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Vacay Water Enhancer Review




Vacay is an All Natural water enhancer that helps to relieve stress & anxiety, ease tension, and calm the mind.  Each package of Vacay comes with 10 servings in a resealable pouch small enough to fit into your pocket for whenever you need to chill!


Review: I like the product but the flavors are a little weak. I had to use more then the recommended amount to get the flavor I wanted. However, I like it and will buy again. Very good way to drink more water, naturally. These are not as potent or sweet (and won't go as far) as the 'fake' sweetener water enhancers, but are still sweet and have very good flavor, and you can control how much you want. Still a super value compared to bottled comparable flavored water beverages.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment