Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

PureSouth Naturals Vitamin C + Serum Review




  • YOUR SEARCH IS OVER! 20% VITAMIN C with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E for a triple BOOST of hydration making this the best facial serum moisturizer for use every day and night
  • Perfect for WOMEN and MEN with natural and organic ingredients in their purest form for amazing results. Paraben and alcohol free
  • ANTI AGING and ANTI REDNESS for smooth clear skin. Enhanced with vitamins that is perfect for pregnancy skincare by evening out tone and leaving the skin brighter and more illuminated.
  • SENSITIVE SKIN will LOVE this product as it is light-weight and fragrance-free making it one of the TOP skincare products that deeply moisturizers and helps produce collagen that plumps the skin and works against wrinkles.
  • OUR REVIEWERS TELL US they love our product and can see RESULTS! Proudly made in the USA in a certified facility. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or your money back 


I love the smooth texture and quick absorption of this serum, it is like a primer and moisturizer in one, with the awesome benefits of pure topical vitamin C smoothing all those fine lines and wrinkles.  I have used many other vitamin C serums and this formula leaves my skin hydrated and smoothed whereas others left it feeling dry and tight. I've noticed the area around my eyes has fewer fine lines and my skin is overall much smoother and glows from the extra hydration.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment