Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Majestic Bombay Stainless Steel Eyebrow Tweezer



  • Perfectly aligned tips
  • Tips are hand filed
  • Lifetime sharpening guarantee
  • Meticulously calculated tension ensures tips close evenly and firmly with no gaps, creating the cleanest, most advanced pulling power
  • The choice of make-up artists, models, celebrities and the most discerning consumers, this cult classic has been setting the standard for quality and excellence for over 25 years


I absolutely love these tweezers. With most tweezers, I would strain myself trying to pull out the smallest hairs...but with this product, fairly no hassle! IMO, you don't need to spend $20 on tweezers...these are GRREAT and cheaper! If you need tweezers, don't buy those silver ones that are so unprecise...go for these!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment