Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Petit Vour - August 2014

Petit Vour
Cost: $15/month






























This is my review of the August 2014 Petit Vour box. This is a new subscription for me, I signed up mid-month so I was still able to get the August box.  PV is a subscription box of luxury Vegan health & beauty items. 
































Beauty 101 is the August box theme.






























The information card with all prices listed.
































This smells delicious! I have seriously dry skin, especially during the harsh Midwest winters, so I can't wait to use this. 

BRAND BIO
Made from the purest ingredients, plant extracts, vegetable and nut oils, and from the highest-quality essential oils used for millennia, Rosemira's products are scientifically sound, and that is only part of what I offer. My formulas are also deeply rooted in my certified credentials and knowledge of herbs, nutrition and Chinese Medicine. 











































Looks like there are 3 different masks that you could have received: Brighten (Age Defense), Purify (Acne Fighter) and Replenish (Gentle).

From the PV website: 
  • Brighten (Age Defense): Superfruit Enzyme Powder: Age with grace. Brighten is your secret defense against fine lines and tired, dull skin. The miracle workers of mangosteen, guava, and acai align to firm, lift and hydrate without depleting essential moisture. Rich in antioxidants, enzymes, and vitamins, Brighten is a daily vinyasa for your face.
I'm not really a mask type girl. I do, on occasion, use them. However, I have a few that are "in waiting" (i.e. sitting on a shelf, yet to be used) so I may pass this along to someone who will get more use from it than myself. 

BRAND BIO
Earthbody Sacred Skincare is a botanical blend of potent herbs, spiritual aromatics, and healing foods designed for radiant skin.
Rooted in the wisdom of by Ayurveda, our organic skincare is made without fillers of any kind. Handcrafted in small batches at our San Francisco apothecary, our creative meditation infuses cold-pressed plant oils with flower blossoms, ground roots, and whole berries to achieve vibrant, youthful skin with natural results.









































I have quickly become obsessed with everything Harvey Prince. Seriously. I haven't found anything that I don't LOVE from HP. And just like the other scents they have, Journey smells wonderful, like sandalwood and freesia! 

BRAND BIO
Scents with Purpose. Crafted with Love. Harvey Prince was founded by two brothers as a gift for their mother.
“We craft inspired, high-quality fragrances, each with its own spirit and story. It began with a rebellious idea: boutique-quality scents should not be overwhelming, overpriced, and filled with toxic chemicals. Then came the inspiration: our mother, who loves honest products that feel and smell great.”































This is a new brand for me, and I am excited to test it out. You can never have too many lippies! This has a delicious tangerine scent with a hint of coconut. 

BRAND BIO
Mi-Me is a handmade bath & body company based in Memphis, TN & Miami, FL.  Founded by friends Gil & Liz, Mi-Me came about as a result of our desire to create affordable, luxurious bath and body products made with natural ingredients you can actually pronounce.  More than just a high concentration of natural ingredients, our love, friendship, and passion go into every product we create.
































Another brand first for me, BWC. I've always been interested in this brand but have never gotten my hands on it until now. I really wish I would have gotten the black eyeliner, I'm not a big fan of brown, but I still may use this.

BRAND BIO
“Beauty Without Cruelty cosmetics was founded in England almost 50 years ago by trustees of the BWC Charitable Trust, an animal welfare organization with a business philosophy that is 100% vegetarian and 100% natural."


Verdict: DEFINITELY A HIT! The full retail price for the items included is $122.50! And I love the fact that everything is vegan/natural/has no crap in it. This was my first PV box and I LOVE IT. I'm hooked! I may even cancel one of my other boxes and keep this one. :) 

Do you get a PV box? What was in your box this month? 




No comments:

Post a Comment