Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sleepytime Organic Tart Cherry Juice Review




I ordered the Tart Cherry Juice because I saw on Dr. Oz that it helps with joint inflammation and sleeplessness. I like that it is concentrated so you can mix with other juices or as I did with mineral water. Since I only got one bottle to taste, I am not sure the wellness effects were noticeable but the juice was very good if you like cherries as I do. I would recommend it.

Besides tart cherries containing antioxidants, said to help maintain heart health, joint health and blood circulation, this product is VERY taste--like YUMMMM! I added about 2 tablespoons to my 1 liter bottle of Fiji water and it tastes so good! (I also throw some other liquid vitamins in the bottle and take it off to work with me.)

  • Sleep Aid (best natural source of melatonin for improved sleep)
  • Pain Relief - Block Inflammation Causing Enzymes For Pain Relief (Less Swelling, Faster Muscle Strength Recovery)
  • May Support Heart Health And Blood Circulation (collects bad cholesterols and helps put them back in order)
  • Neutralize harmful oxidants in the




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment