Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Lypo-Spheric™ R-Alpha Lipoic Acid






Well, I did like the concept of this product; however the taste of the product left a lot to be desired. It is recommended to take 4 packs of these a day; however I just took one a day for a week. I couldn't get over the taste to continue on more than that. I did mix it with a little water just to help get it down, but it still had a not so great flavor and did almost feel like there was a burning sensation.

It is recommended to use Lypo-Spheric R-ALA in ccombinationwith Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C and GHS (Glutathione) to get an antioxidant powerhouse delivered directly to your cells. I suppose this would be great for someone who really needs those antioxidants!

I’m sure if I could stomach this product a little better I would be able to tell if anything was happening (good or bad) with my body as a result of this product. I really wanted to continue on with this product to see how it worked out for me; however it just wasn't working out.

Personally, this was just me and may not be the same with someone else who may want to try this product. I really am impressed with this product and the wonderful things it offers you. I believe anyone who doesn't have my issues could really benefit from this product





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



1 comment:

  1. Well here I can see one box r-alpha lipoic acid and I know how much helpful this antioxidant for our body. Only this antioxidant has permission to access all of our body cells and that's that's why they could easily find out free radicals and helps our body to destroy it.

    ReplyDelete