Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Adovia Natural Face Moisturizer Review



Ok, I decided to wait about 3 weeks before giving a review, since a review can only be fair if enough time has been given. From the first time I applied this moisturizer, I noticed the difference.

This is a very light, non-greasy cream that makes my face feel very smooth and soft. It only takes a small dab (pea size?) to cover entire face and neck. Smooth and silky. Increases the moisture of my skin. Does not just sit on top like other creams, which I like. Does not bother my eyes (which a lot of creams can do).  I use it everyday, so I will need more soon! 


  • THE MOISTURIZER: Contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals from Dead Sea Salt for natural moisture balance. Contains natural oils and aloe vera gel for a deep hydration that lasts all day.
  • HYPOALLERGENIC. DERMATOLOGIST TESTED & APPROVED.
  • THE COMPANY: Adovia Mineral Skin Care has been producing skin care products for ten years with thousands of satisfied customers and a proven track record. Our formulation experts specialize in hair & skin care products made from Dead Sea Mud and Dead Sea Salt. 
  • Our products are 100% CRUELTY FREE and Never Tested on Animals.
  • THE GUARANTEE: Buy Risk Free with our 1 YEAR 100%, Unconditional, No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee! We are so confident that you will love this daily moisturizer that if you are not satisfied please contact us for a complete refund.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment