Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Nature Health D-Gas Review







































Nature Health D-Gas - ($16.99)

These pills are good quality pills at a much more reasonable cost. Forget Gas-X. These are EXACTLY the same and are JUST as efficient. No matter what anyone tells you, these do in fact help with gas and bloating in your stomach as well as your intestines. Unfortunately, effectiveness for intestinal issues is hit and miss with all pills. You will need to take a few at a time, depending on the severity of your bloating.

I found this product to help reduce, but not fully relieve my symptoms. I also found that the effectiveness is greatly increased when I took it with a meal I knew would give me gas and bloating than if I took it once I had symptoms. Its better than not taking anything.



  • Natural Gas Relief & Prevention
  • Helps Prevent & Relieve Bloating, Discomfort and Flatulence
  • Fast Acting and Effective. All Natural - No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no sugar, no preservatives, no soy, no lactose, no gluten, no salt
  • D-gas may be taken daily as a natural digestive aid, anti-gas aid and antioxidant
  • Doctor Recommended









































I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment