Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) serum Review








































Niacinamide Cream Serum - ($17.95)

InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) serum is well tolerated by all skin types!
• Can be used on normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin.
• Lightweight formula that gets absorbed quickly.
• Achieve a youthful appearance.
• Gain clear, smoother and brighter skin.

Niacinamide / Vitamin B3 Cream Moisturizer has many benefits:

1) Great for moisturizing the skin naturally
2) Has acne fighting ingredients
3) Skin lightening benefits
4) Firms & Plumps the skin
5) Helpful for Hyperpigmentation



This is a great moisturizer for dry skin. I have very dry hands and this helped to smooth them out!! I do not care to much about the smell, but if it works does the smell really matter?





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment