Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask Review








InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask ($17.95)


  • PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Our Argan Oil Hair Mask contains a superior collection of high-quality natural and organic ingredients - such as Argan Oil, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin B5, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and more - that work together to moisturize and nurture hair.
  • REPAIRS DAMAGED HAIR: This deep conditioning treatment permeates the follicles to deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration. Limp and lifeless hair can be transformed in as little as 15 minutes.
  • GET SOFT & SHINY STRANDS: Our complex formula is designed to restore health to damaged strands to enhance texture and shine. The result? Softer, shinier, more manageable hair.
  • STRENGTHENS & PROTECTS HAIR: This nourishing blend of ingredients creates stronger hair that protects it from excessive heat and styling. Obtain healthy, youthful hair, even with blow drying, straightening and curling.



This is a savior for bleached/chemically treated hair! Twice now I have had to have my long hair stripped, leaving it very damaged and brittle. This mask restores softness, shine and strength back to my hair leaving it in great condition again! I usually apply the mask on towel dried hair, and then add some heat onto it to help the mask penetrate the hair shaft (I am not sure if this helps, but it was done to me at a hairdressers before) I wait a good 20 minutes or so, before rinsing and then applying a normal conditioner. Works really great! However, I only use this when my hair is very damaged and needs to be rebuilt with protein, I don't think it really works on hair that is healthy or just dry - you need hydrating masks for that.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment