Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement Review




Okay .... If you are like me, you are thinking "Botox in a bottle? Yeah right!"

WRONG!

Dr. Oz wasn't lying about a few of his rants and raves.

First, This isn't a magic cure for age. It will not take you back 30 years. You will not go from looking 60 to looking 40. Here is what it does do.

One, I noticed better tone. This pill does what toners claim to do. But you do not have to risk a skin reaction by trying multiple products.

Two, I did notice my face tighten. I will not lie and say that it took away a double chin, or sagging under eye circles, But I did feel it tighten. Which the odd thing about that was that it still felt pliable.

Let me think of how to explain this,

You know mud masks? How when you leave them on for the ten minutes your face feels right and stiff, you can literally see your eye brows raised because that mask is pulling your face. Well, it feels like a light version of that, but at the same time, your face is moisturized. It doesn't feel dry .... just, ugh, I wish I could explain this better. You feel closer to your skin.
So I do believe it is doing something.

It is not drastically noticeable to the eye, as it is to how you feel in your skin.

I did notice that I felt fuller. I have bad under eye circles so my face tends to look sunken in. But any angle I went for while taking that selfie, was an okay angle.

It is not a miracle worker, but it does change the appearance of your skin slightly. I still have crows feet, they didn't disappear, but they aren't as defined either. Maybe this mixed with a few other things I have been trying together have found a way to work.

all in all, my skin feels healthier. I still look like I am aging, but I love the way my skin feels.




































































































I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers


                             

No comments:

Post a Comment