Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Phytoceramides Skin & Hair Renewal Formula Review







































Phytoceramides - ($19.95)

  • RESTORE SKIN FROM THE INSIDE OUT: Better than any topical product, Phytoceramides repair skin on a cellular level. Absorbed into the bloodstream and carried directly to the skin, it produces results from head to toe. Hydrates and softens skin on your face, hands, arms, legs, and entire body. It even works on the dry, cracked skin on heels and elbows.
  • FACELIFT IN A BOTTLE? You don't need to go under the knife to get younger looking skin. This is the closest thing to a facelift and much safer. Plumps, lifts, and firms skin on face and neck. Softens crow's feet, laugh lines, and forehead wrinkles. Improves elasticity and gives skin a youthful, radiant glow.
  • STRENGTHENS HAIR AND NAILS TOO: Hair grows in thicker and healthier, and feels softer. Nails are stronger and less prone to breakage.
  • MOST EFFECTIVE FORMULA AVAILABLE: 40 mg of our rice-based Ceramide-PCD formula outperforms 350 mg LipoWheat or Sweet Potato ceramides. Wheat gluten free and enhanced with vitamins A, C, D & E. No fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients. No side effects.


Over the years, I have tried various products for a variety of things and none seem to fulfill what they advertise, so I was very surprised with this. Within a week, I noticed a big difference in my skin. The main thing that I have to say is that this is a remarkable bottle of supplements as I have clearly noticed a change. 

Since I have been taking these I have also noticed that my hair has grown, I can't say that it is directly correlated but I am happy either way. On a scale ranging from one to ten with ten being the greatest, this takes the ten!!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment