Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Phantom Fit Wrist Wraps



  • Increase your lifts & protect your wrists! These durable wrist wraps for weight lifting & Crossfit will allow you to reach new levels of strength, while preventing injury to your wrists. Model PFB102-1682.
  • No more wrist pain! Tired of annoying wrist pain while lifting? Stabilize, support, and protect your wrists to alleviate pain and allow for more gains in the gym.
  • One size fits all for both men and women. Extremely easy to use, transport, store, and wash. Put them on and feel the difference immediately.
  • Quality concerns? These wrist wraps are built to last and protected by our LIFETIME warranty.


This is my first set of wrist wraps, so I have nothing to compare them to.  I have had them for a month or so now and have been pleased with the quality. These wrap around really tight and support my wrists. The velcro and material of the wrap itself is nice. If you are on the fence, get 'em.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment