Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia Supreme 80% HCA Review







































Life & Food Garcinia Cambogia - ($28.67)


After taking one pill, 2 to 3 times a day for a month, I lost almost 5 pounds. No change in diet or exercise. I have a hard time not eating all day long and this really helps curb my appetite with no side effects at all! Love it!


  • The Strongest Garcinia Cambogia Formulation! With a special 80 Percent(%) HCA blend in 1400 Mg servings, compared to 1000 Mg servings of the leading brand.
  • For MAXIMUM EFFICACY, our product contains Garcinia Extract with the highest HCA (80%) concentration on the market.
  • Fully tested by a US nutrition laboratory to assure our quality is up to standard.
  • Using only premium quality extracts containing hydroxycitric acid (HCA) produced from choice Indian and Asian Garcinia Cambogia fruit rind of the highest quality possible. 
  • Studies show HCA in Garcinia can help inhibit glucose absorption as well as promote a balanced, lighter mood by boosting Serotonin levels without the jitters.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment