Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door Review





The mesh screen door works great! In other reviews, I read that people had issues installing it. I didn't find it difficult at all. It does exactly what I thought it did. Opens when I walk thru and magnets close it behind me. Perfect for keeping doors open while it rains and no bugs get in. Great product. 



  • ✓ MADE OF PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS - MegaMesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door by Easy Install uses the strongest materials and a superior manufacturing process.
  • ✓ EASY TO INSTALL & REMOVE - No tools required. SIZE 36"x83" - FITS DOOR UP TO 34"x82" MAX. Our magnetic screen door is easy to install on various surfaces.
  • ✓ IDEAL FOR PET OWNERS - Pets will learn to use the magnetic screen door in minutes, so no getting up and down to let them in and out.
  • ✓ OPENS AND CLOSES WITH EASE #1 MegaMesh uses 26 strong magnetic points of contact so it opens and closes automatically
  • ✓ 100% 'BUG FREE' SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We are so confident in MegaMesh we offer a no questions asked 12 month money back guarantee.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment