Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil Review








































InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil - ($19.95)

  • NATURAL & ORGANIC: Our Facial Oil Cleanser is made with natural ingredients, such as Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Essential Oils, Tamanu Oil, Hemp Oil, and more.
  • WORKS FAST: Massage onto skin to gently and effectively remove dirt, impurities and makeup.
  • GENTLE INGREDIENTS: Our nonabrasive facial wash contains many key active ingredients that work to clean your face and pores without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
  • POWERFUL RESULTS: Strong enough to be used as a makeup remover - can even tackle eye liner and mascara!
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.


My holy grail product! I have combo skin. i get really oily around my T zone but get really dry patches on my chin, eyelid and around my nose. Been searching everywhere to get stuff to make my skin even out and this is the best thing yet!  It leaves my skin soft, glowing and evenly toned. A few drops in the palm of your hand patted on your face does the trick quite nicely!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment