Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

BoxyCharm - August 2014

BoxyCharm
Cost: $21/month






























August 2014 BoxyCharm! BoxyCharm has really stepped up it's game in the past few months, and the value of the boxes are considerably higher than the $21 price tag.






























































































Ofra Cosmetics Americano Bronzer - ($35)

This alone with more than the cost of the box. It's a beautful color, but I've never had good luck with bronzers so I will probably pass this along.


























Tarina Tarantino Lipstick - ($22)

LOVE this color! And the formula is wonderful. I'm all about packaging and how things look, and I can't help but love the bling on the cap. :)





































ModelCo Cheek & Lips Cheek and Lip Tint - ($22)

Cheek and Lip tints just never quite work out for me... *sigh*






























Morphe Brushes Powder Brush - ($19.99)

I love brushes! And just tools in general. Too many brushes? No such thing! (see also, "too much nail polish" hehehe)




























Ofra Cosmetics Eyeliner - ($13.00)

I don't use brown eyeliner, never have. Only black for this girl (or maybe, the occasional blue or silver). So I'll pass this along.



Overall: MAN BOXYCHARM, you've stepped it up!! That's all I can really say.  All this for only $21? Who can pass that up?

No comments:

Post a Comment