Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

No Rinse Review

Clean Life Products (No Rinse) graciously provided me with some items to review in exchange for my feedback.




























Look at all these goodies!





































No Rinse Body Wash

Cleans and refreshes. Easy to use, absolutely no rinsing needed. Leaves skin feeling clean. Very glad I found it. Much better than what the hospital used, which left me feeling I needed a good rinse. Great for use to keep skin cool and smooth and refreshed in warm weather, or to cleanse skin while traveling or in other situations when a bath or shower is not possible and for daily personal care. 

  • Ready to use
  • Absolutely no rinsing required
  • Gentle on sensitive skin
  • Leaves skin clean, refreshed & odor-free
  • No alcohol means no dryness
  • Safe and effective perineal cleanser
  • Moisturizes as it cleans




































Great product. It cleans with a gentle scent and doesn't burn sensitive or cracked skin. Being alcohol free, it's great for the kids, too. Love the fact that I can throw this in my bag or leave it in the car. I even use the hand-sanitizer to clean my makeup brushes gently.


I will post my review on the other No Rinse products soon, so keep checking back! In the meantime, go check out the rest of the wonderful items at No Rinse for all your bathing and personal care needs!



No comments:

Post a Comment