Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Awakening Mineral Skin Care Review

Awakening Mineral Skincare kindly sent me this package to review.








































I was pleasantly surprised to see TWO FULL SIZED items!









































Hands (3.38oz, $16.95)


I use this daily before i go to bed so it can work over night, and then in the morning my hands are soft and smooth. I love the scent and the silky texture, the cream is not sticky or greasy. It absorbs quickly and goes on smoothly. This hand cream is worth the money!


*Never greasy or sticky

*Leaves skin feeling like within 40 seconds
*Vegan skincare. Never tested on animals. Contains no animal ingredients or derivatives
*Paraben free








i'm a lotion fanatic and try all sorts of lotions--from expensive to discount generic brands--and from the hundreds I've tried (and keep sampling), mineral body cream by awakening minerals is by far the best for my skin. 100% non greasy, no film. skin soaks up lotion after every shower and keeps my skin ever so soft--all day long!


I am totally in love with this line of skincare and I can't wait to try out their other products!

Be sure to check out Awakening Mineral Skin Care !

No comments:

Post a Comment