Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Number One Probiotic Review





































Number One Nutrition  kindly gave me this bottle of Advanced Probiotic for review.


In the heat of the Nebraska summer, I tend to veg out. It’s too hot for much walking; it’s even too hot for a nice bike ride. So my digestion slows down even though I try to eat right. Here’s a good answer to my problem: Advanced Probiotic.

This supplement offers a whopping eight friendly bacterium. The instructions say to take two a day, but I’ve found that, while two is over much for my system, one does the trick. Bloating goes away, and life is good. Probiotics are also helpful in maintaining a healthy immune system, but you’re not going to see much of an improvement day by day. You will experience a difference in digestion after only one dose.

This supplement is made in the USA, but it is manufactured in a plant that also handles soy products and tree nuts, so super sensitive individuals should read the ingredients and instructions before proceeding. These products don’t bother me, and the supplement does me good.

If you've been told to take probiotics, if you experience a sluggish digestion, try this supplement. It works!

FIVE STARS! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment