Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Raspberry Ketones Review

Raspberry Ketones 



































Raspberry ketones were featured on the Dr. Oz show back in 2012 and have since then been very popular all over the world. Dr. Oz seemed very enthusiastic and called them “the number one miracle in a bottle.”
Raspberry ketones are claimed to cause the fat within cells to be broken down more effectively, helping the body burn fat faster. They are also claimed to increase levels of adiponectin, a hormone that helps to regulate metabolism.
Following the instructions on the bottle, I take 2 capsules 15 minutes before each meal. If I don't eat within those 15 minutes, I get really jittery and anzious from the methylxanthine in the pills. It's like a mainline of caffeine. Good for weight loss and productivity, bad for feeling jittery and anxious. However, I have been able to cut out caffeine from my diet completely without the setback of headahes....so, give a little get a little. 
For two weeks I have taken 500g Raspberry ketones and so far I do feel my clothing is looser. The jury is still out as I have a 60 day supply and I plan to take them all. I will report back when I am finished and let you know my results. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment