Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Tammy Fender Holistic Skin Care Review

In this posting, I will be reviewing Tammy Fender Skincare who kindly provided me with some samples.




I'll be honest, I was slightly disappointed when I saw that I got foil packets. Anyone who has read my blog, knows how much I hate foil samples. HATE HATE HATE. I don't think they have enough product in them to be able to make a decision about whether to purchase that particular product. But this time, I decided to just give it a shot. Boy, was I surprised!!!



Roman Chamomile Tonic (6.7oz - $60)

I'm a little surprised to see a $60 price tag on this item. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy this, and it left my skin feeling very soft and smooth! I'm just not sure if I could spend that much. It is a wonderful product however! Maybe I can splurge!!



Rose Geranium & Tangerine Body Lotion (8oz - $75)

I'm on the fence about this one. When I first put it on, I "kinda" liked the smell. But as time went on, it only got worse. I could not smell the tangerine at all, only the geranium (which isn't one of my favorite flowers). The lotion is thick, and it takes some time to absorb into the skin. My hands felt great though! Maybe I just need another scent.

Head on over to Tammy Fender Holistic Skincare and check out all their great products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment