Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Ellovi Body Butter Review



























Ellovi Body Butter

This butter, even though it’s very intensely moisturizing, is very light on the skin. I found this refreshing because sometimes the most deeply moisturizing body butters are very heavy and I have to wash my hands after applying them or be left with residue. Ellovi absorbs very quickly, leaving only soft skin behind.

The formula is so fantastic though. It works on even the driest skin spots. For that alone I’ll keep a jar around. It’s the first thing I’ve found that seems to penetrate that skin and help it look normal. 
It’s a raw butter made from just 6 pure ingredients. There’s no water and no unnecessary ingredients.

Ingredients
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Hemp), Organic Corn Starch and Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)


**I received this product compliments of Ellovi for review**


No comments:

Post a Comment