Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror




































Cassani Shower Mirror - ($14.99)

Today I received the Casssani shower mirror to review (well, technically my husband will be reviewing it, but I may also use it!)

I've seen shower mirrors before, but never ones that claim to be fogless. It is very easy to setup, the razor holder and mirror holder just stick on the shower wall. **FYI - Make sure you place it where you want it because the hooks do not move again**

The mirror is not made of glass, but rather a reflective surface that is more than clear enough to shave if your face is within about 9" from the mirror. If you move away, there is a barely noticeable "fun-house" distortion (though you can still see clearly), which becomes noticeable only if you rock back and forth from the mirror. Since I doubt most people will do that while shaving, such distortion is a non-issue.

I have yet to see any fog develop on the mirror what so ever.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment