Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Body & Soul Beauty Review - Pt. 1 (Shampoo and Conditioner)

Body Soul Beauty  kindly provided  me with some lovely goodies to review today!




























Wow! 4 full size products!


































Daily Lather Shampoo - $14.99


A lot of shampoos leave my hair feeling as if all the natural oils have been stripped from my hair and leave it brittle and frizzy (even with conditioners and hair products), this stuff just makes my hair feel soft and clean, and it's super tame, no frizz! My daughter has curly hair that easily tangles, I have to saturate her hair in conditioner and leave in before brushing it becomes manageable. I tried this stuff and she didn't whine once while I was brushing. My husband uses it too and he says nothing has made his hair feel so good as this shampoo does. We have the conditioner to go with it. This has just become the staple for our household, and not badly priced for an natural hair care system.






































Rebuilding Conditioner - $14.99

I love this conditioner and the matching shampoo! It's lightweight, but also keeps my hair moisturized enough, which is no easy task - I have fine (thin strands), but thick (a LOT of them) hair, so it tends to get weighted down and fall flat...but it also dries out easily...but it also looks greasy within a day of not washing. Super annoying!

Body Soul Beauty  products NEVER contain sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, dyes, harsh chemicals, parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, or propylene.


SPECIAL OFFER: Valid through the end of August, Body Soul is offering FREE SHIPPING if you use the code "FREESHIPAUG"

Check them out on Facebook and don't forget to visit their website  and get your order in!

1 comment:

  1. Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Lampa-lupa.pl, Myjka-ultradzwiekowa.pl, Massage-service. В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить педикюрное спа кресло?

    ReplyDelete