Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

80% HCA Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Extract Review

I was given the opportunity to review "80% HCA Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Extract pills", courtesy of the kind folks at Wellness Bioscience.




































According to Dr. Oz, Garcinia Cambogia is the "newest, fastest fat burner". I will admit that I am a bit of a skeptic when it comes to diet pills. I am not obese by any means, but I have always wanted to lose a few pounds (hey, who doesn't?!). I have tried diet pills in the past with less-than-stellar results. Basically, I was just throwing money right out the window. So when I was given the chance to try the Garcinia Cambogia pills, free of charge, for my honest review, what did I have to lose? And how could I say no?

I have been taking these in combination with Raspberry Ketones (review coming later on those), and I'm pleasantly surprised. They seem to be working. After about a week of use, I have lost 3bs. It may not seem like a lot, but for the first week of use, I consider it a small victory.

For anyone that has been living under a rock, Garcinia Cambogia is a small fruit native from Indonesia, although it is also grown in India, Southeast Asia, and West and Central Africa. It's natural extract is called Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) and researchers claim that can increase one's weight loss, even more if associated with diet and exercise. The HCA helps block fat formation.  It inhibits the citrate lyase synthesis, which is responsible for the conversion of carbohydrates into fat.

It is made in the USA in a FDA-approved facility, with all natural ingredients. It has been shown to increase serotonin, enhancing your mood, helping to control your emotional eating urges and improving the quality of your sleep. 

Overall, I am very pleased with the results so far. I am eating less, sleeping better and losing weight in the process. This may just be the pill that finally works!!  Why not give it a try? Wellness Bioscience has a 90-day money back guarantee. Lose weight or your money back! 

Available for purchase on Amazon.  80% HCA Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Extract

No comments:

Post a Comment