Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Clearly Natural Essentials - Glycerin Soap Review

Clearly Natural Essentials graciously provided  me with this package of goodies to review for you.































Made with only premium, quality natural ingredients, the Clearly Natural line of products offers a natural, environmentally friendly way to care for your body.







I like this soap. I can use the unscented version as a body bar without it irritating my very sensitive skin or causing it to break out. I can't use it on my face, but I've never found a bar that I could, so I wouldn't hold that against it too much. The only drawback it has is that it's not really strong enough to properly clean underarms. I just use another soap for that when I'm in the shower, but that's kind of cumbersome, so it keeps the Clearly Natural from being perfect. Plus, if I forget to use the other soap and wash my underarms with the glycerin bar instead, it gives me a bit of BO for the day. Not really bad, just not what you'd want.







The Aloe Vera version smells really fresh and clean. These soaps leave me feeling fresh and soft. I even use them on my face and they work wonderfully. Fantastic product. This cleanses very well, rinses clean and leaves my face feeling and looking great with no irritation or dryness. As well as various scents, this bar also comes unscented. For the price ($1.99), this is a great buy.







Each soap is soooo gentle and moisturizing, yet cleans well. I usually can't use bar soaps because i find even the moisturizing varieties to be drying. These however, leave my skin feeling so soft and smelling heavenly. I have even used this on my face to great effect (and I am soooo picky about what I use on my dry sensitive face). I believe it retails for under $2 a bar which is so much less expensive than other glycerin soaps of this caliber. 

Clearly Natural Glycerin soaps do not contain parabens, petroleum-based ingredients or animal ingredients or by-products. 

Also, as a partner with Clean The World, proceeds from every Clearly Natural purchase goes to help support efforts towards saving millions of lives around the globe through the distribution of recycled soap and hygiene products. 

It also comes in Honeysuckle, Rainforest, Jasmine, Lemon, Peppermint, Berry, Green Apple, Lemongrass Basil, French Lavender, Almond and Tea Tree. I'm really excited to try the Honeysuckle and Rainforest. 

Be sure to check out Clearly Natural Essentials  and pick up some great natural soaps!

**I will post a review on the body lotion and shampoo / conditioner soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment