Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sister Suds Review

Sister Suds sent me this complimentary package of goodies to try out and review for you!





























This stuff is gentle, smells great, and makes my hair feel wonderful: fresh, full of life, and really healthy. I like that it's natural; I love that it makes my hair glossy and gorgeous.
It gives my hair great body and spring, and I notice I don’t need conditioner when I use it. The lather is surprisingly rich - I didn't expect that from a bar. One caution, though: it will melt away to nothing if you leave it where the shower sprays right on it! They make a little wooden stand that works well but it isn't necessary if you put the bar where it can drain and dry.
I think it must cleanse off all the residue that builds up over time from commercial products. Regardless, I know my hair behaves ever so much better when I use it 2-3 times a week!!




I LOVE this shampoo bar! Having never used something like this before I couldn't be more impressed with it! It lasts a long time, has a very mild but pleasant smell. I do use a little leave in conditioner afterwards as I live in a very dry part of the country.  

Bottom line, my scalp is clean and my hair is not dried out after using this. I am also prone to break outs on my scalp when I change hair products and I did not get that with this.






No comments:

Post a Comment