Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil Review

Australian Tea Tree Oil




































I absolutely adore tea tree oil. It is a great disinfectant and it really helps to relieve pain, reduce redness and inflammation and clean out the pores. Used daily, it helps prevent future breakouts, but it's not for everyone. Everyone's skin is different and reacts differently to different products, you just have to try it and stick with it. You can't use it for one day and expect to see drastic results. Use any product you try for at least 3-4 weeks to notice any change. You have to be patient.

Always moisturize after using tea tree oil and you should never have problems with dryness. Dryness can also be from over-using it. Apply small amounts and only twice daily. Less is more. You don't need to slather it on. You won't see results any faster, you'll just dry out your skin!

Really the only thing is the smell. I like it but I guess it can get to some people.The smell wears off later though!









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment