Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice Brand Pure Shea Butter Review

Today I am reviewing Cleopatra's Choice Brand Pure Shea Butter





































This stuff is incredible! The scent is highly comforting and not strong, just pleasant. After several days I learned to apply just a little, let it melt then apply a little more if I needed to. It's easy to overdo.  Everyone should get some raw shea butter. This has essential oils which are good for the skin and also I think some are put off from the actual smell of shea butter but if it works so good I guess nobody should be complaining.


I also started putting this on a spider vein I was developing on my inner leg next to my knee just to see what happened and it really is getting smaller. I didn't even think that would work. Give it some time, don't over apply and give it a few seconds to melt so you don't drag it across your face. Great on eyelashes at night, on scalp as a treatment before washing (my hair and scalp were freaky soft), after wash as a leave in conditioner, on cuticles and nails etc. Get some!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment