Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Petit Vour - October 2014

Petit Vour
Cost: $15/month






























Petit Vour is a monthly subscription box service featuring cruelty-free, Vegan products. 































"Beauty Thrillers" is the theme for October































Every box includes the information card with retail prices listed. 







































Forager Botanicals Natural Eau de Parfum "Nectar" - ($98.00)

A beautiful scent of succulent florals, citrus and honey. The full size bottle has wooden caps that are handcrafted by artisans in Brooklyn (very cool!!). To reduce packaging waste, they also offer a 20% on refills. Just send in your empty bottle and they will refill it (super super cool!!)








































Pacifica Devocean Natural Lipstick "XOX" - ($14.00)

A full color, 100% vegan, hydrating natural lipstick. I am a huge fan of the Pacifica brand, and I'm thrilled to get this in my box! Such a beautiful color.









































Flo + Theo Wild Mint Body Butter - ($28.00)

This is a brand that is new to me. I have quite a few body butters already, but this is the first mint one so I am excited to give it a shot!








































S.W. Basics Toner - ($22.00)

I've heard a lot of good things about this brand, so when I saw it in my box I was excited to give it a try. It has a very strong scent of vinegar however. I'm not sure if I can get over the smell long enough to actually use this, so it may get passed along to a friend.


What did you think of your October box? Leave your comments down below!



5 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks great! Beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way the perfume's scent was described makes it seem like it smells sweet. I might have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I've never heard of this subscription box before! It looks like you got some great products!

    theclutteredcounter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've considered subbing to this box - it looks to have some great products, so I just may need to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this box, but it looks like you got some great products!

    http://mollyandstacie.com

    ReplyDelete