Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Salad to Go Container Review



  • MULTI-PURPOSE: Can be used with anything not just salad. The Salad On The Go Cup is ideal for bringing your lunch to work a picnic or school.The Container includes a fork that snaps into place on the lid so you won't lose it.
  • 2-PACK: You get 2 Fresh Salad To Go Container Set with Fork and Dressing Holder. No More Soggy Salads ! Perfect for Schools, Offices, Outings, Picnics, Beach or Take It Just Anywhere! Fits in Most Lunch Bags. Use one for Salad and the other for Fruit. Your Choice!
  • SAFE: BPA Free, FDA Complaint, Food Grade Plastic. Dishwasher Safe (top rack)
  • EASY TO CARRY: The easy salad container helps keep salad or fruits fresh, cool and crisp. Has an easy grab and ergonomic design. Also, has a 2 ounce container that holds dressing, dips and more!


I am able to fit all sorts of salad like items in the cup and I've had no problems with leaking or cracking. My favorite feature of this plastic container is that it's dishwasher safe... I guess I probably don't know much about what is and what isn't dishwasher safe, but I would be very annoyed if I had to hand wash this. But I love it! Great for taking a salad or... uhh... compilation of food on the go. It's big enough for a good-sized meal, but not too big that it's bulky when I stick it in my backpack to go to class!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment