Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Manuka East Cape 100% Essential Oil Review




  • Harvested, distilled and bottled in New Zealand, this rare & pure natural essential oil has been called " Natures Miracle in a Bottle " due to its unique medicinal properties. Unlike Tea Tree Oil, Manuka Oil is usually non-irritant on sensitive skin and is very much stronger in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, particularly from the East Cape of New Zealand where this oil is sourced. It is a 100% natural botanical product, used by the native people of New Zealand for centuries.
  • Anti-Bacterial: A natural antiseptic, it is used for acne, on cuts, grazes and wounds for faster healing and has even been reported to be successful on MRSA (anti-biotic resistant) infections and other chronic infections such as acne that will not heal by other means. Note: A little goes a very long way, this is 100% pure oil and usually needs only a drop or 2 on a small cut or boil.
  • Anti-Fungal: A wide variety of persistent skin conditions are fungal infections. Ringworm, Athletes Foot, Tinea, Ingrown Nails & Nail Fungus, Jock Itch, rashes -even persistent diaper rash. Where the infection is deep seated in the tissue, this oil penetrates very well to help kill the fungal infection when used daily.
  • Anti-Viral: Cold Sores or Herpes Outbreaks have been rapidly dried up with topical application of the oil, followed by cream to prevent scarring.
  • Anti-Inflammatory & Aromatherapy Applications: Use for Insect Bites, Poison Ivy, etc. Is also used with massage oil by aromatherapists and masseurs on tired, aching joints and arthritic hands.


I always use tea tree oil when I'm sick or feel a sinus infection coming on. For some reason it hasn't been working. So with a little research I found this. Whenever I feel a little under the weather I dilute this with a carrier oil and rub this on my neck, under my nose, at my temples. Clears up any sinus pain in just two days which never happens with tea tree oil. This is a winner!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment