Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Mandy's Kitchen Magic Baking Mat Review



  • Beautifully designed, professional silicone baking mat
  • Made from the best food grade silicone on the market. FDA approved and BPA free.
  • Conveniently fits half sheet baking pans. Perfect 17" x 11 ¾ " size.
  • Great healthy alternative to parchment paper, and saves you money!
  • Durable, easy to clean, and best lifetime warranty on the market!


It works great for cooking and baking! A reusable substitute for wax and parchment paper.  You don't need to oil or spray down before putting food on it. I sometimes sprinkle flour first if I'm baking something like pizza or bread on the surface. Just place food on the mat on a tray, and pop it in the oven. Don't exceed the temperature range, don't scrub it with the back side of a sponge, and don't cut on it - in fact, avoid using anything near it that could potentially cut it, because once it's cut you can't use it anymore.

I am pleasantly surprised that it has not blackened like all other mats do and that the quality has remained the same since I got it (probably used them about 30 times in the oven since). 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment