Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Beauty Box 5 - November 2014

Beauty Box 5
Cost: $12/month






























Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service, costing $12/month (if you pay monthly, cost goes down per month for longer subscriptions). You get 5 beauty items (hair, skin care, makeup) that are usually a lot of drug store items. I keep my subscription because it saves me a trip to Walgreens every month!






























"Gracefully grounded" is the theme for November. 

The information card included with every box.






Ulta Exclusive, Macadamia Oil has deep penetrating and cuticle sealing qualities. Leaves hair nourished and glossy. Perfect to rejuvenate weak, parched hair. I currently use a different argan oil treatment for my hair, so I will pass this along to a friend. 



The LEAST thrilling item in this box.... Toothpicks? Really? Practical to have, yes. Do I want to pay for them in my subscription box? Absolutely not. 




I use these sample sizes when I travel, they are easy to pack and do not take up much room, so while I'm not thrilled to get it, I will use it at some point. 





TSA compliant 2oz bottle. I travel frequently, but mostly by car. So a TSA approved bottle is of little use to me. However it is a super cute design, so I may try to re-purpose it in some way. 









































This might be the item I am most excited about. I have A TON of body creams/lotions/butter right now, but none from Laura Ashley so I am excited to see how this works!


Overall: Definitely not my favorite box, in fact probably one of my LEAST favorite boxes. Like I said, for only $12/month it does save me a trip to the drug store! What did you get in your box? Are you happy with the November box?

If you want to sign up for Beauty Box 5, Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment