Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Birchbox - October 2014

Birchbox
Cost: $10/month 








































Birchbox is one of the original subscription services, and the box that got me started in my obsession with subs! The cost is $10/month, normally you get between 5-8 sample or deluxe sized items. Birchbox also has an amazing points system, where you earn points for referring friends, reviewing products, ect that you can use to purchase full-size items from the Birchbox shop.  































Every box comes with the information card listing the items in your box as well as the retail price of those items and how to use them.








































Suki Exfoliating Foaming Cleanser - $32.95

A two-in-one cleanser and exfoliator that rejuvenates skin and smells deliciously lemony. Smells good enough to eat! (Warning - Don't actually eat it!)








































Essentiel Elements Wake Up Rosemary Shower Gel - ($19.00)

I enjoy getting shower gel samples, as long as they aren't in foil packet form. This is a really cute little bottle and it has a wonderful mint scent. Can't wait to use it with my mint Aucre shampoo & conditioner.


`





































Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum - ($30.00)

I currently have a skin care regimen that I am pleased with, so this item may be passed along to a friend.




Lord & Berry Paillettes Eye Pencil - ($18.00)

This is considered a blendable pencil with bits of silver shimmer. It was pretty creamy and definitely has silver shimmer, the eye liner is definitely a sample size though.




Dr. Jart+ BB Black Label Detox - ($36.00)

Again, I already have similar products that I am currently using and am pleased with, and this is a SUPER TINY sample so I will pass this along.































Oribe Shampoo & Conditioner

This was listed as a "bonus" in the October box - The return of the foil packets. I strongly dislike foil packets, especially of shampoo and conditioner. I have very long, extremely thick hair and foil packs usually do not have enough product inside for a single wash. These will be given to my father-in-law, who gladly takes my foil samples.


Overall, this isn't my favorite Birchbox. What did you think of the October box?




2 comments:

  1. Mine was okay...decided to go for the full box in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting the "Holiday Hacks" box or whatever it was called. The specially curated one. :)

    ReplyDelete