Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer Review




  • Use this light weight moisturizer when you want to receive unsolicited compliments on your gorgeous, youthful skin.
  • This lotion will not make your skin feeling oily and greasy. In fact, don't be surprised if you feel wonderful all day long without irritation, aggravation, stinging or increased breakouts.
  • Will keep your make-up looking great all day, and there is no strong smell to keep you awake at night, or keep your colleagues keeping their distance during the day.
  • Your skin will soak it right in, as if it's a natural part of your body, and will thank you by appearing smoother and softer.



I use this at night. A little goes a very long way, the moisturizer is a lovely hydrating product, and organic.  I used Lancome for years and was completely satisfied with my skin using their products. A few years ago I realized how many chemicals are in skin products that have very nasty side affects with long term use and decided to go organic.  It took about a month for my skin to adjust to the new regime but I am more than satisfied with this product.  My skin looks fantastic and this is the first time in living memory that I haven't had itchy flaky skin in subfreezing temps. Definitely not disappointed with this stuff!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment