Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ebook - The Healthy Me Team Review




Do you have difficulties getting your children to eat their vegetables? The Healthy Me Team by Netta Gerad and Illustrated by Mehwish Kanwal is a rhyming story about vitamins and minerals that fight artificial colors and white sugar in our children’s bodies.

This is a very cute and educational book for young children.  The illustrations go perfectly hand-in-hand with the story. The children can quickly learn about vitamins and minerals, and how they can help fight off germs. It is written on a level that younger children understand and holds their attention but still does a great job at showing them the benefits of choosing healthier food options. Healthy eating should be a top priority and I think this book helped shine the light in the right direction. Your children will surely change their eating habits after reading about “The Healthy Me Team”!

I would recommend this book to anyone who has a child. Not just for those with picky eaters. Netta has a way of captivating the children. I know they will be asking you to read it over and over again!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment