Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hot Yoga Towel from Shandali Review


  • GET FIT AND STRONG: Yoga improves your muscle tone and fitness when you practice regularly. With a slip-free foundation you will have more confidence and more stability, naturally supporting you as you achieve harder postures and more advanced techniques.
  • PERFECT YOUR POSTURES: Using a yoga towel helps to create a solid, stable and slip-free foundation to practice on. Without the risk of slipping, you can stay focused and advance more quickly in your asana practice. It takes a consistent foundation that you trust for the most productive development in yoga.
  • KEEP HYGIENIC AND HEALTHY: Increase your confidence when using the studio's in-house mats by putting a hygienic layer between you and the mat. Bring your own clean yoga towel, place on top of the studio mat, and remove your worries about whose sweat and germs you'll be practicing in. No need to carry your heavy yoga mat from home that hurts your shoulders; just take your towel. It's lightweight, easy, personal, and fits nicely into your bag.
  • LIGHTEN YOUR LOAD WITH 488% LESS WEIGHT: Carrying your yoga mat to-and-from the studio can be a hassle. It's heavy, big, clunky, and doesn't easily fit inside your handbag. By getting in the habit of bringing your own personal yoga towel to class and using the studio's yoga mats, you can reduce your carrying weight by almost 500%. Stay light, quick, and care-free.
  • SAVE YOURSELF MONEY EACH YEAR: Using a yoga towel will double the life-span of your yoga mat, saving you at least $50 each year if you buy good yoga mats every 2 years. Plus, if you get in the habit of using the yoga studio's mats and just brining your towel, you'll increase the lifetime of your yoga mat even longer!


This towel is pretty much exactly what I expected based on seeing the many previous reviews. As far as how it works, it's definitely better than using a regular towel. It doesn't bunch up or move around nearly as much. I still find myself adjusting it every once in awhile, but that's probably based on my inability to get into certain poses easily rather than the towel's performance. And even though it's soaked after 90 minutes of intense sweating it holds the moisture much better than a regular towel.

It stops me from sliding, absorbs sweat and holds up through daily washings. In addition it provides extra cushion so when you are on knees or laying down you have an extra layer between you and the floor.

Is it worth the money? It's pretty pricey for a towel and I think I need a couple more if I keep going to yoga a couple times a week. I also feel pretty guilty running the washing machine and dryer with just the one towel in it after every yoga class. What a waste of water and electricity - but there's no way I'm putting anything else in the washer or dryer with that thing.

So... I like it. I'm glad I got it. But it's an expensive towel.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment