Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Nerd Block Jr Review - October 2014



Nerd Block Jr is a monthly Canadian-based subscription service for children aged 6-11. The Junior boxes cost $13.99 and are available for boys or girls. Nerd Block Jr kindly sent me this box for review.



Because the box ships from Canada, it does have a customs form on the box. I get quite a few subscription boxes and was surprised to see this at first, until I realized it was from Canada. Unlike a lot of subscription services, NBJ does not come with an information card, so it was nice to see the prices listed on the customs form!


Dragons Riders of Berk "Dangers Of The Deep" book - ($3.00)

This was in both the boys and girls box. It's a cute book, but I think it feels a little of out place in a girls box.



Costume Face Tattoos - ($2.00)

Super cute temporary tattoos! I will probably save these for a special occasion like a birthday or party or maybe just a fun day out.



Disney Lanyard and Pin - ($2.49)

The pin is a cute collectible item if you are a Disney fan. The lanyard isn't the kind that holds your keys though, it has a card holder type thing for maybe your ID or credit card? 



Frozen Bracelets - ($2.50)

My daughter LOVES these! Of course, she loves EVERYTHING from Frozen, but what girl doesn't? So this is a big hit!!



Hello Kitty Frankenstein - ($4.00)

I have always been a big Hello Kitty lover. How can you NOT be? If my daughter doesn't get to this first, momma might add this to her own bookshelf. :) I saw there was a HK Zombie figure in other boxes, and I need to get my hands on that one too! And all the other HK's. 


Overall: This is a really cute kids subscription box. I thought maybe they could have included a different book in the girls box, but overall I am pleased with everything that came this month. 

If you want more information or are interested in signing up for Nerd Block or Nerd Block Jr Go Here




No comments:

Post a Comment