Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Key West Health & Beauty Organic Raw Unrefined African Shea Butter Review




  • Certified USDA organic, so you know it really is organic
  • Sourced from a local women’s co-op in Ghana to ensure fair wages & ethical treatment
  • BPA free and FDA approved container, to eliminate harmful chemicals from leeching into your shea butter
  • 100% natural with no added dyes or synthetic ingredients  



There is shea butter, and then there is this shea butter. This product is NOTHING like the Shea butter I've bought elsewhere. It's GREAT. The others had a grainy texture to it, but this melts as soon as you begin to rub it in your skin and is great on my hair. This is unbelievable for my skin. My skin feels great, and some dry areas are healing quickly after consistent use. My lips, which are constantly begging for moisture, have never been happier than when I apply this shea butter night and day. It feels good to know I'm using one of God's pure creations, raw, unrefined, and non-toxic. A true gift from Africa. I love it!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment