Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dot & Dot Muti Purpose Bags Review


  • SIZE: Large - 14" x 10" x 1", Medium - 10" x 8" x 1", Small - 8" x 6" x 1", X-Small - 7.5" x 3.5" x 1"
  • Waterproof mesh allows you to easily contents while protecting the contents from dirt or other elements
  • Easily open and close the zipper using the heavy duty zipper puller. Each bag includes a clip to securely attach your bag to handles.
  • These multipurpose bags can be used as travel packing bags, for the office, in school, at home and more.


I got this for our vacation, It made our trip easier by eliminating the digging in the carry-on's and were way more dependable than Ziplocs. The zippers were much sturdier than I was anticipating and the varying sizes fit our needs perfectly. I used them to separate my medicines, small toiletry items, snacks, just to mention a few. Having them separated into these bags made looking for things easier in the carry on. I expect to get many years out of them. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment