Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Foxbrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum Review




  • HIGHEST QUALITY VITAMIN C SERUM AVAILABLE: Foxbrim's advanced formula Vitamin C + Amino Complex + Hyaluronic Acid is a complete and comprehensive anti-aging solution. Only the best natural and organic ingredients used to create the most effective serum available. 
  • RECOMMENDED FOR A REASON: Vitamin C has received quite a bit of notoriety thanks to a famous doctor on TV. In fact, he's highlighted it as the #1 secret to drop a decade of your face. He explained that using Vitamin C topically can be 20 times more effective than taking it orally.
  • EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL: Foxbrim's Vitamin C Serum delivers. This scientifically proven formula provides an abundance of key anti-aging benefits. Results include: Stimulating and boosting collagen, Reducing fine lines and wrinkles, Brightening and smoothing skin and Evening complexion by fading sun spots and discoloration.
  • REPAIR THE DAMAGE: Each and every day your face battles the elements. Smoke, sun, smog and pollution cause your skin to age prematurely. Repair and reverse the damage with a nutrient-rich formula of plant-based ingredients. Vitamin C Serum helps to create beautifully supple and resilient skin ready to fight the signs of aging and environmental damage.


About a year ago I began to notice my first real signs of aging. The stray grey hairs could be easily dealt with but what really freaked me out were the fine lines that had developed beneath my lower lash line as well as the smile-induced crows feet. I began kicking myself for having boycotted sunscreen for the past 32 (that's right-I'm only 32!!) years. 

Following my panic attack I sat at my computer for hours doing extensive research on the effectiveness of anti aging eye products and searched around for one with a 5 star rating, but to my dismay, they were all SO EXPENSIVE. Vanity won over in the end and I purchased one that is supposedly used by Jessica Alba (yea, right). After 3 months of use and no noticeable difference whatsoever I decided to try another- same story. I halfheartedly continued using it until about a month ago.

Though very skeptical, when I was offered the opportunity to review this vitamin c serum, I thought "well hey, whats the worst that can happen?"

I have now been using it for 3 weeks and am absolutely obsessed!!!!! The lines have faded significantly, to the point where I can barely make them out-even with the mirror centimeters away from my face. This is honestly a miracle product. Not only have I noticed a huge difference in my appearance but my mom and several friends have also made comments! 

I can absolutely say this is a truly amazing serum that everyone should use!!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment