Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Suddora Patriotic Wrist Sweatband Review


  • One Headband ( 2 x 7") and Two Wrist Sweatbands ( 3 1/2 x 3")
  • Ultra Comfy and Durable! 80% Cotton, 12% Spandex & 8% Nylon.
  • Quantity Discounts available - Buy in bulk for wholesale pricing!
  • Great for sporting events and athletes!


To many of those who remember the '80s, it seems like these items are just a retro fashion item for gym attire. Well, fashion is very superficial. However, preventing sweat from stinging the vitreous and compromising grip effectiveness is not. These are great headbands, thick enough to last hours and loose enough to fit the biggest of craniums. Sweatbands don't last forever under heavy use, but are the best accessory for all that extra sebum. These aren't complicated or expensive and work fairly well. Perfect, these sweatbands help me keep the sweat out of my eyes when I go running long distances.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment