Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Turkish Cotton Towels 40x80 bath sheet Review



  • 40"x80" Extra Long, 8 Colors, Genuine 100% Combed Turkish Cotton
  • Hems are double lock stitched to prevent any hem failure
  • Highly absorbent, super soft, VAT dyed to prevent fading
  • Oeko-Tex® and ISO 9001. All Materials are Pesticide and Harmful Chemical Free!

This towel exceeded my expectations for size and weight. It feels luxurious and substantial. I really like the color and that it does not fade after washing. Despite the size, they wash quite well & don't get too heavy for the dryer. Also due to it's enormous size, I would not recommend if you have a smaller apartment/condo as this towel is NOT a space saving item and in the end may contribute to cluttering up your overall storage space.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment