Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Retouch Glycolic Smoothing Moisturizer Review



  • Vitamin Rich Formula Helps Reduce Scarring And Fine Lines. The Wonderful Vitamin E, Reduces Unwanted Skin Pigmentation. It Also Serves as a Super Antioxidant And Free Radical Scavenger. This Helps Protect Your Skin Against Rigors of Oxidation Which Can Lead To Premature Aging.
  • The Amazing Glycolic Acid (AHA) Miraculously Improves the Condition of Skin by Increasing Circulation, Delivering an Even And Deep Exfoliation, Boosting Cell Turnover Which Results in a Healthy Fresh Face. 
  • Contains Retinol Palmitate, A Biologically Active Form of Vitamin A, Which Produces And Maintains New Cell Tissue. This Means it Can Restore Damaged Skin to Almost as Good as New, Helping you Look As Young As You Feel At Heart.
  • Benefits from Tocopheryl Acetate, Also Known as Vitamin E, Which is a Natural Skin-Conditioning Agent and Powerful Antioxidant. Vitamin E Reduces Unwanted Skin pigmentation, Decreases Production of Sebaceous Gland Activity and Increases Water Retention in The Skin, Resulting in Hydrated and Nourished Skin. 


Here is what I love...Glycolic acid to me is still the only formula that rejuvenates skin to look dewey and fresh and YOUNG..People say I look 20, and I think it is because I have been using glycolic acid on my face like a religion, nothing peels and resurfaces skin better with removing dead cells than glycolic. I am not a doctor, but just my EXPERIENCE...Retinol is great for age spots but so is glycolic and retinol is terrible if you even have the littlest bit of sun on your face you look like a tomato. This product, within days made the surface of my skin look great at a QUARTER OF THE COST! And the nice side effect is that I don't tend to use as much concealer or base makeup because I don't need to cover much up. Acne prone skin will love this too because it clears off the dead skin cells!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment