Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

BoxyCharm - November 2014

BoxyCharm
Cost: $21/month



























BoxyCharm is a monthly subscription service, that costs $21/month. It is BY FAR my favorite subscription, the items are always FULL SIZE and the value of the box ALWAYS exceeds the price that you pay. 



























Sparkle & Shine is the theme for November




























The information card with retail prices listed





























$45 for eye primer? Wow. I am currently using a Lorac eye primer, but I will definitely give this a shot once that one is gone.






























Ofra Cosmetics items seem to be a staple in the subscription box world now, but I'm fine with that. I really like Ofra. I did notice that some BC subscribers got the same blush without a mirror (old packaging maybe?)








































I was hoping to get the purple liner, but the pearl white one is equally just as pretty. 





























The color bug is a paint on, temporary hair color powder. I have dark hair however, so the purple may not show up as vibrant as I'd like, I will probably trade this for the lighter colors. 





























A super shiny, shimmery powder. I don't have a color quite like this one so I am thrilled that I got this! 


Overall: LOVE my Boxycharm! This month wasn't my favorite, however I am NEVER disappointed with any of the boxes! And the value is always SO MUCH higher then the price tag that you pay. 

VALUE - $120.89
PRICE PAID - $21.00

If you are interested in signing up for BoxyCharm, please Use My Link





No comments:

Post a Comment