Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Kobert Waterproof Case Review





  • A waterproof case you can trust to keep your phone dry underwater up to 100 feet (30 meters) as it is IPX8 CERTIFIED, so that your phone does not get damaged whilst you snorkel, dive or swim. 
  • CRYSTAL CLEAR SEE-THROUGH PLASTIC ON BOTH SIDES - You can use your touch screen phone in the case so that you can take amazing pictures & movies of your loved ones or of the marine life.
  • INNER BAG SIZE: 3.34" x 6.49" (8.5 CM x 16.5 CM) - Big enough to fit even bigger phones or when you want to fit more than 1 item in the bag, such as your credit cards, cash, keys & phone etc. Will fit an iPhone 6, 6 Plus(Without Case), 5, 5s, 5c, 4, 4s, 3, Samsung Galaxy s3, s4, s5, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Nokia Lumia, Windows Phone 8x, Nexus 4, HTC One/One X/X+ & many more!


Passed the water test, my paper towel came out dry as a bone!! Ringer does sound a bit muffled but hey as long as my phone is protected I'm happy with that!!!!!! I have one recommendation. Phones function through the heat generated in the fingertip. In the water this is lost. I had to use the buttons on the side of the phone to take pictures. The design of the case made this difficult as the seam lies directly over the buttons on the side of the phone. If the case could be made with depth it might help this situation. Otherwise, an excellent product. Protected our electronics from sand and water. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment