Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Mira Insulated Gray Cola Shaped Double Wall Vacuum Water Bottle Review





  • VACUUM INSULATED FOR COLD OR HOT DRINKS: High-quality vacuum insulated water bottle from MIRA Brands. Keep your cold drinks perfectly chilled for up to 12 hours in this rugged bottle.
  • ALL STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: The interior of the bottle is all stainless steel. This bottle is free of BPA and Phthalates, and is made with food-grade, 18/8 stainless steel.
  • LARGE CAPACITY & EASY TO CARRY: 25 ounce (750 ml) capacity is perfect for staying hydrated while behind a desk at work, at school or spending time outdoors.
  • HIGH QUALITY: High quality construction that should give you years of use. Easy to clean, fill, and drink from. Even filled with ice, the bottle will not sweat.
  • ATTRACTIVE COLOR: Cool gray color is great for men and women of all ages, and fits in with any color scheme. Fits most Auto cup holders.



It's not the prettiest so at first I was a bit apprehensive about getting this. But these are my reasons for giving it five stars.

1. It's so light weight. Even tho it's huge it's like you're just carrying the weight of the liquid.
2. It's huge and I love it. If I just finish drinking all the water in here during my 9hr work day, I've had enough water for the day. (Since I drink water before and after work.)
3. Insulates well!!! Once I put hot tea and then put it in the refrigerator overnight just assuming I will have cold tea the next day but when I opened the lid at work, it was still steaming hot.
4. BPA free stainless steel

The cap seals very tightly, and the rim is easy to clean. Overall, an excellent buy. The only thing with this cup and ice, it's LOUD. In class, I try to take a drink and the ice clinks around so maybe a straw would be helpful. If you don't like ice, no problem! doesn't leak at all. I've dropped it, didn't phase it.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment