Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Vitamin B12 Vegetarian Gummy Bears Review


✔ Get your daily Vitamin B12 intake from 3 gummy bears. Easier to consume than chewable tablets, these yummy treats are perfect for kids and adults.
✔ 100% Gluten Free and Gelatin Free. No artificial flavors.
✔ Say goodbye to taking multiple pills. Nutrabear combines your vitamin B12 with your multivitamins, so you can get all your daily vitamins from 3 delicious gummy bears.
✔ Includes Zinc and Vitamin D, two commonly recommended supplements for vegetarians.
✔ Avoid a b12 deficiency. Mild B12 deficiencies can result in low energy and poor mental performance. Severe deficiencies can result in permanent damage.



I'm always skeptical of gummies because a lot of them leave a terrible after-taste but these are delicious and I can have three and be done for the day. Easy to just pop in your mouth and chew, more enjoyable than the "pill".



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment